After over ten years, SOLACI returns to the country that hosted the first Regional Sessions: Guatemala. After such a long time, it will be our honor to return there in our mission to continue promoting interventional cardiology through an event that consists in an array of the most varied scientific sessions and activities.
When are the Sessions taking place?
June 1st and 2nd, 2018.
Where are they taking place?
In Ciudad Antigua, Guatemala.
Where can I sign up?
Send an email to email@example.com or to agcardiologia@
Where is the Sessions venue?
Santo Domingo Hotel. Know it
Which are the registration fees?
- Coronary heart disease.
- Double platelet antiaggregation.
- Congenital heart disease.
- Structural heart disease.
- Percutaneous aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- Peripheral arterial disease.
- Images in cardiology.
- Disease of the aorta.
- Contest of clinical cases.
- Presentation of edited cases.
- Iñiguez Andrés (España)
- Duran Ariel (Uruguay)
- Vignolo Gustavo (Uruguay)
- Lluberas Ricardo (Uruguay)
- Mayol Jorge (Uruguay)
- Batista Ignacio (Uruguay)
- Berrocal Daniel (Argentina)
- Santaera Omar (Argentina)
- Halac Marcelo (Argentina)
- Agatiello Carla (Argentina)
- Montenegro Marcio (Brasil)
- Arrieta Raúl (Brasil)
- Flores Aimeé (Rep. Dominicana)
- Cuevas Rolando (Dominicana)
- Poveda Johnatan (Costa Rica)
- Coloma Ricardo (Perú)
- Araya Mario (Chile)
- Marchena N Alfaro (Panamá)
- Somoza Francisco (Honduras)
- Meneses Daniel (Nicaragua)
- Gough John (Belize)
- Uribe José (México)
- Orsi Fernando (Argentina)
- González Felipe (Chile)
- Vazquez María (Bolivia)
- Rauda Allan (Costa Rica)
- García Margarita (Costa Rica)
Who are organizing these Sessions?
The Sociedad Latinoamericana de Cardiología Intervencionista (SOLACI) and the Asociación Guatemalteca de Cardiología.
In case I have questions, where do I write?
To firstname.lastname@example.org or to agcardiologia@
How do I take part of the Clinical Case Contest for Interventionists in Training?
You can read the terms and conditions and submit your case .
What is the Image Contest about?
It is an interactive activity consisting in the presentation of a case series based on imaging. One or more multiple-choice questions will be asked regarding these cases. Participants will send their answers through their smartphones, which will connect to the evaluation information system. The Contest will also include a few questions on general knowledge for entertainment purposes. The participant with more correct answers will be the winner. Its first price will be the fee for full registration, lodging and transportation costs to Chile Sessions 2016 (November 30th and December 1st).
What are the winners of the Imaging and Clinical Case Contests awarded?
All costs to some of the next SOLACI Sessions will be waived.
We are interested in your opinion. Please, leave your comments, thoughts, questions, etc., below. They will be most welcome.