During SOLACI-SOCIME 2022, our traditional education program for young interventionists ProEducar Fellows Course was held.
Discover the presentations of the prestigious interventionists that made part of this 12th edition here below.
- Dr. Leandro Lasave (ARG) – “Transradial access: When and how? Practical lesson for access without complications”
- Dr. Alejandro Alcocer (MEX) – “Practical demonstration of aortic valve implantation on native valve. STEP BY STEP”
- Dr. Marcio Montenegro (BRA) – “Percutaneous mitral valve implantation on native valve. Valve-in-MAC. Interactive educational case.”
- Dr. Mauricio Cohen (USA) – “Percutaneous aortic valve implantation on prosthetic valve (VIV). Interactive educational case.”
- Dr. Mauricio Cohen (USA) – “Primary angioplasty and multivessel disease: One case, ten lessons.”
- Dr. Mario Araya (CHI) – “A trip down bifurcation lesions. Organizing ideas.”
- Dr. Juan Granada – “How to Perform an Adequate and Safe Transseptal Puncture. Anatomical and Instrumental Lessons: Step by Step”
- Dr. Alejandro Goldsmit – “Infrapatellar disease: One case, ten lessons. Retrograde and/or antegrade puncture.”
- Dr. Aníbal Damonte – “Appendage closure. Teaching the technique. STEP BY STEP.”
- Dr. Felix Damas de los Santos – “Percutaneous closure devices. When to use them and how? STEP BY STEP.”
- Dr. Felix Damas de los Santos – “Chronic Total Occlusion: Antegrade Technique”
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Get the latest scientific articles on interventional cardiology