✔️ Watch again the session “The MIL Group/SOLACI/CACI/WAO Gender Opportunities in Interventional Cardiology” delivered during SOLACI-CACI 2021.
The session, conducted by Dr. Carla Agatiello -Director of the Latin American Group of Interventionist Women (MIL) from SOLACI-, revolved around gender matters in the field of interventional cardiology. In this regard, it focused on job placement data in the continent and the different tools, schemes, and opportunities in place in looking to promote female talent within the specialty.
SESSION I: Education and gender equality
- 00:29 – Women fellowship in IC in Argentina in the last 15 years. Any changes? – Alejandro Cherro
- 15:11 – Focus in Latin America opportunities. @MIL Initiative – Carla Agatiello
- 24:34 – Promoting talent in Medicine. @WAO (Women as One) Opportunities – Roxana Mehran 👉 – Panelists: Aymat, María Rosa – Cisneros, Paulina – Descalzo, Amalia – Grinfeld, Diego – Leiva Pons, José Luis – Paiva, Sanali – Ponce, Carolina.
SESSION II: Innovations and Gender
- 53:51 – Innovations in mitral procedure by a WISH operator (Women in Structural Heart) – Mayra Guerrero.
- 01:04:25 – Innovations in TAVI – Matías Sztejman.
- 01:15:43 – Innovations in peripheral vascular interventions – Ana Mollón.
👉 – Panelists: -Bayón, María Celia – Grinfeld, Diego – Manavella, Bibiana – Mangione, Fernanda – Valle Raleigh, Juan.
👉 Chairpersons: Carla Agatiello & Expedito Ribeiro
👉 Digital Moderator: Alejandra Vega
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Get the latest scientific articles on interventional cardiology