The TCT 2019 Congress, one of the most important interventional cardiology events worldwide, will take place from September 25th to September 29th.
SOLACI encourages all Latin American interventional cardiology fellows to submit challenging cases for the International Fellow Session of such Congress. The top three challenging cases will be presented by the winners.
Criteria for International Fellows
- Age limit: less than 38 years old.
- Postgraduate degree MD, FCPS, FCCP, or DM in Cardiology.
- Enrollment in a cardiology fellowship programme.
- A letter of recommendation from the immediate supervisor or by the Institute Head. Submissions without a supervisor letter will not be accepted.
- Case submission deadline: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 (2:00 p. m., ET).
Make the most of this opportunity. The TCT Congress also has a section called “Fellows Got Talent!”, where fellows from around the world present their challenging cases and you can vote for your favorite. You can also learn from the experts on the International Council as they present their favorite challenging cases.