After 2 years, SOLACI returns to Bolivia to continue promoting the development of interventional cardiology in Latin America. Do not hesitate to participate in this important event that will undoubtedly be enriching for medical practice and, also, to improve the quality of life of patients in our region.
Are you planning on participating in the next 2019 Bolivia Sessions? Here is all you need to know!
When are the Sessions taking place?
On August 23rd & 24th, 2019.
Where are they taking place?
They will take place in Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Where is the Sessions venue?
Gran Hotel Cochabamba, International Convention Center, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
How can I sign up?
You can write to email@example.com or adress to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which are the registration fees?
- Bolivian Interventional Cardiologists | USD 200.
- Foreign Interventional Cardiologists | USD 250.
- Clinical Cardiologists and other foreign professionals | USD 100.
- Clinical Cardiologists and other Bolivian Professionals | USD 80.
- Residents | USD 40.
- Nurses and Technicians | USD 35.
- Students | USD 25.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Coronary Interventionism.
- Mitral Valve Interventionism.
- Intervencionism in Aortic Stenosis.
- Antiplatelet Therapy and interventionism in atrial fibrilation.
- Pediatric Interventionism.
- Peripheric Interventionism.
- Clinical Case Contest for young Cardiologists.
- Dra. Agatiello Carla (Argentina).
- Dr. Halac Marcelo (Argentina).
- Dr. Nau Gerardo (Argentina).
- Dr. Arrieta Raúl (Brasil).
- Dr. Montenegro Marcio (Brasil).
- Dr. Antezana Gonzalo (Chile).
- Dr. Araya Mario (Chile)
- Dr. Dauvergne Christian (Chile).
- Dr. Sandoval Jorge (Chile).
- Dr. Quizhpe Ricardo (Ecuador).
- Dr. Hernández José María (España).
- Dr. Coloma Ricardo (Perú)
- Dr. Lluberas Ricardo (Uruguay)
- Dr. Mayol Jorge (Uruguay)
- Dr. Vignolo Jorge (Uruguay)
- Lic. Orsi Fernando (Argentina).
- Lic. Lotero Elio (Argentina).
- Lic. Uribe Jose (Méxixo).
- Lic. Ruiz Piñeiro Rosa (México).
- Lic. García Margarita (Costa Rica).
- Lic. González Felipe (Chile).
Who are organizing these Sessions?
The Sociedad Latinoamericana de Cardiología Intervencionista (SOLACI) togheter with the Sociedad Boliviana de Cardiología (SOBOCAR)
In case I have questions, where do I write?
Tojornadas@solaci.org o visite www.solaci.org
What is the Image Contest about?
It is an interactive activity consisting in the presentation of a case series based on imaging. One or more multiple-choice questions will be asked regarding these cases. Participants will send their answers through their smartphones, which will connect to the evaluation information system. The Contest will also include a few questions on general knowledge for entertainment purposes. The participant with more correct answers will be the winner. Its first price will be the fee for full registration, lodging and transportation costs to Chile Sessions 2016 (November 30th and December 1st).
What are the winners of the Imaging and Clinical Case Contests awarded?
All costs to some of the next SOLACI Sessions will be waived.
SOLACI Sessions Director
Dr. Mario Araya (Chile).
SOLACI Sessions Vice Director
Dr. Gustavo Vignolo (Uruguay).
Scientific Committee of the SOLACI Sessions
Dr. Marcio Montenegro (Brasil).
We are interested in your opinion. Please, leave your comments, thoughts, questions, etc., below. They will be most welcome.