On November 30, 2019, the “I Regional Course of Interventionism for the Clinical Cardiologist” will take place in Chiclayo, Peru. The event will be held in the Muchick Room at Costa del Sol Hotel, organized by the Peruvian Society of Hemodynamics and Endovascular Interventionism (SOPHIE) with the support of SOLACI.
The activity will be oriented to intern cardiologists and related health care professionals.
- Current scenario of reperfusion in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction.
- Current contributions of magnetic resonance imaging in coronary artery disease.
- Current status of the dual platelet antiaggregation therapy.
- Coronary angioplasty: step by step technique.
- Left main stenosis: what revascularization method should we choose?
- Update in the percutaneous treatment of coronary artery bifurcation stenosis.
- Clinical outcomes and practical aspects of the percutaneous treatment of chronic total occlusions.
- IVUS support and pressure guide wires in coronary interventionism.
- Current indication and percutaneous closure of ASD and PFO.
- Current indication and percutaneous treatment of aortic coarctation.
- Right heart catheterization for all? – Current hemodynamic parameters in pulmonary hypertension.
- Risk stratification, optimal patient selection for TAVR.
- TAVR: step by step technique.
- Current role of cardiac imaging in structural cardiomyopathy intervention.
We are interested in your opinion. Please, leave your comments, thoughts, questions, etc., below. They will be most welcome.