In this section we will explain you how to send a clinical case for the Fellow’s Corner simply and briefly.
How to send a case
Cases will be sent via https://wetransfer.com/ (free file sharing site) to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have never used this service, watch this STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL to use WeTransfer.
Send your case HERE
What format can we use to send cases?
- Power point: you must send your case in a Power Point file with no more than 5 slides representing your case points.
- Word: you must add a Word file no longer than 300 words with a brief clinical background, case description and main points of interest.
- Videos: we accept case videos or diagnostic images.
- Endorsement letter: attach an endorsement letter from your center’s Director saying you are a Fellow.
- Personal Details: include your personal details or attach in a Word file your name, last name, nationality, medical center you belong to, case title, school you attend and any conflict of interest.
Who can send cases?
Only interventional cardiology fellows are allowed to send cases. Your center’s director will vouch for your fellowship with a letter of endorsement.
Why send cases to the Fellow’s Corner?
- All cases published on the Fellow’s Corner shall be pre-selected to be presented at SOLACI-CACI 2020. Therefore, this is a unique opportunity to share your knowledge at a prestigious international scenario with the best hemodynamics professionals in Latin America.
- The Fellow’s corner offers you the chance to share your knowledge with other Latin American hemodynamics professionals that visit SOLACI’s website every day. In other words, this is a platform for mutual enrichment that will allow you to perfect and complement your knowledge in the field.