Sponsored by Abbott Vascular LATAM
34th SOLACI Regional Sessions – 11° Andrean Region.
October 5th and 6th, 2017.
Case Submission: “Fostering Hemodynamics among Young Cardiologists”.
It is with great pleasure that we hereby invite all young Latin American cardiologists specializing in hemodynamics to submit relevant clinical cases to the next SOLACI Sessions, Bogotá, Colombia, to be held on October 5th and 6th, 2017.
Participants will be competing for the “best case” prize, which consists of complete coverage to attend to a SOLACI Session, including air fare, accommodation and registration. Winner will have the chance to choose amongst an upcoming SOLACI Session.
Submitted cases must be of educational value and must pertain to the field of interventional cardiology.
All cases will be initially evaluated by the appointed committee and shortlisted to the best 8, which shall be presented orally during our sessions. During these presentations, a second complementary evaluation will decide on the winner.
Case submission deadline: September 21st, 2017.
Submission Criteria and Specifications:
- Case submission is meant for young Latin American interventional cardiologists and topics include: adult peripheral vascular and structural heart interventional cardiology.
- In each case only one interventionist can sign. Being a fellow cardiologist or interventionist is not required.
- Attach a letter of recommendation from the Chief of the Hemodynamic Service you belong to.
- Send a Word file with your case description, no longer than 300 words, font size 11.
- Send a complementary Power Point file with your case presentation. Even though you may use videos for your oral presentation during our sessions (up to 5), this initial file may only include up to 5 pictures only.
- One cardiologist may present more than one case. If such were the case, they should be sent separately.