✔️ Watch the complete PCR in the SOLACI-CACI 2021 Congress.
👉 How to manage Coronary Artery Disease in patients with Severe Aortic Stenosis eligible for TAVI?
- 04:51 – How does Coronary Artery Disease impact decision-making process of the Heart Team for patients with symptomatic severe AS? – Round Table Discussion
- 10:59 – ACTIVATION Trial Results – Tiffany Patterson
- 19:56 – FFR assessment of coronary stenosis found in patients eligible for a TAVI procedure: how does AS influence the measurements? Better to assess FFR before or after TAVI? – Flavio Ribichini
- 25:40 – How to implement those results in every-day clinical practice? What about ostial RCA, LM or proximal LAD lesions? – Round Table discussion
👉 How to predict, how to avoid peri-procedural coronary obstruction during a TAVI procedure?
- 33:04 – How to predict peri-procedural coronary obstruction during TAVI – Nicolas Dumonteil
- 46:42 – BASILICA: technique and outcomes overview – Mohamed Abdel-Wahab
- 55:20 – Chimney stenting technique: technique overview and results of the International registry – Darren Mylotte
👉 How to solve technical issues during PCI in a patient with a transcatheter heart valve previously implanted
- 01:09:10 – PCI after TAVI, is it a frequent issue, what are the outcomes? – Marco Barbanti
- 01:24:10 – My Tips and Tricks for performing a PCI in a patient having been treated by TAVI – Didier Tchétché
- 01:33:23 – Rationale and simple technique to achieve commissural alignment during your TAVI procedure – Lars Sondergard
✔️ Chairperson: Jean Fajadet, Nicolas Dumonteil & Ernesto Ban Hayashi
✔️ Digital Moderator: Gaspar Caponi
✔️ Panelistas: Abdalla Saad, Jamil – Belardi, Jorge – Berrocal, Daniel – Gutiérrez Jaikel, Luis – Maluenda, Gabriel – Montenegro, Marcio –