33rd SOLACI Regional Sessions – 12° Central America and the Caribbean.
September 29th and 30th, 2017.
Registrations: write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Sessions
The Latin American Society of Interventional Cardiology (SOLACI) promotes the study of medicine and the implementation of best practices in cardiovascular care in the field of cardiac catheterization, and organizes major scientific events on interventional cardiology in Latin America and the Caribbean.
We organize Regional Sessions to promote interventional cardiology in each country with the contribution of national and foreign physicians that boost scientific development, research and cooperation between nations with similar realities. Thus, the 33th Sessions to be held in Nicaragua seek to contribute to the development of local clinical and interventional cardiology.
- Update basic and advanced knowledge on interventional cardiology through a simple approach, presenting the information by topics of interest and its practical application.
- Include general practitioners, residents, cardiologists, heart surgeons, vascular surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses and technicians in a multidisciplinary discussion about the management of patients with heart and vascular conditions.
- Highlight and illustrate the latest advances in design, conceptualization and new technologies of a specialty that keeps transforming.
- Discuss case studies, edited and live, on optimal management according to set guidelines.
- Establish contacts between national and international colleagues to collaborate in the introduction of new devices and treatments.
Who can come to our Sessions?
- Clinical and interventional cardiologists
- Vascular surgeons
- Heart surgeons
- Residents and general practitioners
- Students of medical areas
- Imaging technician